Zucchini Pizza Crust (Phase 2)
Posted On January 24, 2014
- 4 C zucchini, grated
- ½ C mozzarella, finely grated
- 3 T parmesan, finely grated
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Salt to taste
- 5 T flour to bind (can use any kind)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the zucchini in the microwave on high for about 5 minutes. Drain the zucchini into a colander, lined with a towel. Let it drain until cool enough to touch. Squeeze out as much water as you can and place back in the bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil and press the mixture into the pan. You can divide it in half to make smaller pizzas. Don’t make the edges too thin or they may burn. Bake about 15 minutes or until the crust is firm and starting to brown.
- Top the crust with desired toppings and place back in the oven for about 3-5 minutes to warm through. Enjoy.