Zucchini Noodles (Phase 1)
Posted On October 12, 2012
Calories without sauce 35
- 1 zucchini, rinsed and trimmed of both ends
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sauce of choice
- Using a julienne peeler, mandoline, or sharp knife, cut the zucchini into long skinny slices. Cut down the sides of the zucchini until you reach the seeds. Discard the center.
- Place zucchini slices in a colander, sprinkle with salt, and let sit about 20 minutes.
- Rinse well and pat dry, making sure to squeeze out all of the excess water.
- Serve with tomato sauce or desired topping.
This is great with the P1 Marinara Sauce recipe in our Dressing Section on our site.