Zucchini Boats (Phase 1)
Posted On February 20, 2011
- allowed serving of lean ground beef
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 small plum tomato
- water , ACV, garlic, cumin, tobasco, & Mrs. Dash original to taste.
- Crumble the hamburger and cook it in some water, ACV, garlic, cumin, tobasco, & Mrs. Dash original with Dice a small plum tomato.
- Hollow out a medium sized zucchini with a spoon and discard the seeds.
- Place it over the meat - hollow side down and steam it over the meat until tender.
- Make sure there is enough liquid in the pan to cook it.
- When zucchini is tender remove and cook meat until wter is gone.
- Serve meat inside zucchini.