Wild Sole with Vegetables (Phase 1)
- 12 cups spinach with no stems
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper
- 1 lb fillet of sole
- 1 medium sweet onion, minced
- 4 sliced tomatoes, which ever kind
- Place the fresh washed spinach in a pot with a lid
- Steam until just wilted, approx 4 minutes,drain well
- Heat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Tear off 4 pieces of parchment paper or tin foil about 12"x 18".
- Place the paper on your counter and put 1/4 of the spinach on each, in the center. Cover with onion,and the garlic.
- Place a filet on each and cover with a sliced tomato.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Seal the packages and place on a baking sheet or baking stone.
- Bake for apprx 12- 15 minutes.
- Test one pkg to see that the fish is done. The package will be puffed out a bit when done.