Whitefish Lemon Oregano with Asparagus (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
Don't over do the lemon too much. Preheat over to 400 F. If you want softer asparagus you might want to microwave it for a few minutes before to help precook a little bit. Calories depend on choice of fish. add 37 calories to white fish option. Around 187 calories.
- 5 ounces Whitefish
- Asparagus- allowed amount
- 1/2 whole Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 pinch Salt/Pepper
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard.
- Tear off a large sheet of non-stick aluminum foil.
- In the center of this sheet, place asparagus spears and sprinkle with salt/pepper.
- Place whitefish on top of asparagus.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice & oregano, and pour over fish.
- Fold up edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
- Bake 10-20 minutes, until fish flakes.
- Serve and enjoy.