Tofu Scramble (Phase 1)
Posted On September 21, 2012
This recipe contains 1 serving of protein and 2 servings of veggies. Approximately 330 calories
- 1/2 block extra firm tofu
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ tbsp. onion powder
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Heat stove to medium-high heat and coat pan with ½ tbsp. of olive oil.
- Dice tofu into small pieces “scramble egg style”.
- Toss in garlic cloves with tofu and sauté for 5-8 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and oil.
- Cook all ingredients until veggies are soft and tofu is crisp.