Thai Red Curry Chicken Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 21, 2011
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 5oz chicken
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp franks hot sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- capella coconut flavoring (I used about 2drops)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- chunk of root ginger
- Just cut chicken and vegetables up small.
- Place in pan and cover with the stock.
- Add everything else then simmer until cauliflower is soft. (about 25mins)
- Take out the ginger and discard.
- Blend and eat with melba toast!
- It's like a thick lentil soup consistency.
- It makes quite a lot of soup for one serving (half a liter!) but it's easy to eat and nice for a change :)