Thai Chicken Curry Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 21, 2011
Approximately 241 calories per serving.
- 5 ounces chicken breast, sliced thin
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon green or yellow curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 teaspoon Sambal Oelek (chili paste)
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- juice of half a lime
- cilantro for garnish
- In a saucepan, combine chicken broth with curry paste.
- Dissolve and cook for 2-3 min.
- Stir in fish sauce, stevia and chili paste.
- Add chicken and poach for 5 min.
- Add broccoli slaw, continue to stir over med heat for another 2-3 minutes--just until slaw is not raw anymore (should still be crunchy).
- Turn off heat and stir in coconut extract and lime juice.
- Pour into a large bowl, garnish with lime and cilantro.