Sweet and Sour Chicken (Phase 1)
Posted On February 21, 2011
Approximately 224 calories per serving.
- 5 ounces chicken
- bok choy, cut into small pieces use allowed amount
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- lemon pepper to taste
- guar gum to thicken
- Stevia to taste
- Steam the bok choy while the chicken is cooking in a small pot.
- Add spices and a little water to the chicken so it doesn't dry out.
- When the chicken and bok choy are done, add the bok choy to the pot with the chicken and add red wine vinegar.
- Let boil for a bit.
- Add sweetner and then sprinkle with guar gum to thicken, dont need much.
- Put on plate and enjoy.
- You can put it on top of miracle noodles if you'd like.