Stuffed mini bell peppers (Phase 2)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Approximately 84 calories a serving
- 10 mini bell peppers,
- 1 block of low fat cream cheese,
- Tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- 5 pieces (no sugar) bacon, chopped.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cut slits in peppers and remove seeds and rims taking care to leave stems intact.
- Cook bacon crispy and chop into bite size pieces.
- Soften cream cheese and mix in basil and bacon.
- Now stuff the peppers.
- Cook in preheated oven @350 for 20 minutes. Best when served warm.