Strawberry Shortcake (Phase 1)
Posted On February 28, 2011
- 7 - 10 small strawberries cut horizontally
- 1 cracker serving non-flavored
- Liquid vanilla stevia drops
- 1 teaspoon Cinammon
- stevia to taste
- Place your cut strawberries in a plastic bag and sprinkle then with stevia and vanilla extract or vanilla stevia.
- Let them soak five min.
- Warm the strawberries for 45 secs
- Grind your cracker serving and mix with stevia and cinammon.
- Line the ground cracker mix in a parfait bowl out dessert dish and top with warm strawberries.
- Sprinkle with cinammon and stevia.