Spinach with Veal and Crunchy Apple Salad (Phase 1)
Posted On February 20, 2011
Approximately 245 calories per serving using 3.5 ounces of protein.
- • Allowed amount veal or beef, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- •1/4 cup spiced chai tea
- • spinach leaves
- •1 apple, cut into small pieces
- Pour spiced chai tea into pan with salt, pepper and herbs as desired.
- Add veal and apples to pan and simmer on medium heat until veal is well cooked and apples are tender.
- Place spinach in a deep bowl.
- Add veal and apple to spinach and mix with any juices from the pan (adding more tea makes more juice which serves as your salad dressing).
- Toss with salt, pepper, herbs and spices. Enjoy!
This works well with chicken or fish too.