Spinach, Onions, and Shrimp (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
Approximately 185 calories
- •1/2 cup Onion chopped
- •1 cup Raw Spinach
- •5 ounces Raw shrimp
- • Minced Roasted Garlic
- • Chopped Jalapeno
- • Mrs. Dash
- • Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Saute Onions in skillet with broth, olive oil, ACV or water until they a cooked like YOU like them.
- Add Diced Jalapeno & Minced Garlic
- Add raw Shrimp and cook until its almost done Season shrimp with Mrs. Dash
- Add Spinach and cook them down to how you like them.
- Add Mrs. Dash/Sea Salt/Pepper (to taste)
Tips- I use a small amount of oil and as I cook I add a splash of water to keep the pan wet. I also use tongs to cook this dish. It make it easy to manipulate the food!