Spinach and Shrimp Delight (Phase 1)
Posted On January 18, 2013
Around 276 calories per serving
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- pinch ground allspice
- Dash of salt
- 5 oz large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon zest and Lemon juice for topping
- Mix the coriander, cumin, paprika, cayenne, allspice and salt in a small bowl.
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl, add the spice mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, oil and dash of salt.
- Mix spinach and shrimp together
- Place in 15-by-12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bring the edges of each sheet together and fold tightly to seal.
- Bake 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Garnish with lemon zest and juice
- Serve immediately.