Spicy fire roasted tomato and chicken soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
It's really spicy and I just do the seasonings to my own taste I don't measure. Around 230 calories
- 5 oz of chicken breast
- Muir Glen organic fire roasted tomatoes (or another can of organic tomatoes these are spicy)
- Italian seasoning
- garlic seasoning
- bell pepper green and red
- crushed red pepper
- Mrs. Dash
- Chop the chicken into small pieces
- Weigh the veggies to equal either 7 oz's or 2 cups including the tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil and let the chicken cook through.
- Takes about 30 mins.
- The soup will be somewhat thick you can add more water or not as much depending on how thick you want it.