Spicy Chicken Chili (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
269 calories per serving.
- cooked chicken breast, shredded (allowed amount)
- 1 cup broth
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Tabasco or hot sauce to taste
- Preheat pot over MED-HI heat.
- Add all ingredients except for tabasco/hot sauce.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer, cover, & cook 30 minutes.
- Add tabasco or hot sauce right before serving.
- TIP: This is also great fixed in a small crockpot.
- Toss everything in and put it on while you're out and come back to a great tasting dinner.