Spicy Broccolini (Phase 1)
Posted On November 16, 2012
This is simple way to add a little kick to your veggies. Add more flakes if you can handle it! Approximately 215 calories
- 2 cups Broccolini, washed and thickly chopped
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- Boil broccolini until tender
- In medium pan, saute onion garlic, and flakes for 5 minutes
- Strain broccolini and add to pan
- Mix together and cook until for another 5 minutes.
This recipe has 3 veggie servings!