Spicy Beef Rub (Phase 1)
Posted On January 25, 2013
If you are looking for a spicy way to dress up your proteins, try this out!
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- Mix ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Spread evenly on meat that has been patted dry and let sit until the rub appears moist.
This is spicy, if you are looking for a little less heat substitute garlic powder for the cayenne pepper.