Spaghetti (Phase 1)
Posted On February 20, 2011
Approximately 233 calories per serving for 3.5 ounces of beef (this does not include the noodles)
- •3.5 ounces 95% lean ground beef
- •1 whole tomato
- • garlic cloves (to taste)
- • salt and pepper (to taste)
- • italian seasoning (to taste)
- Cut the tomato into pieces and put it on a pan to cook.
- After it's cooked, deglaze the pan with a little water and then throw everything in the blender. Saute the beef until browned
- Cut the garlic cloves into really thin slices or mince them and throw them into the beef, stir and let them cook a little.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the tomato sauce on the cooked beef and season with salt, pepper and italian seasoning.
- Pour on miracle/Shirataki noodles