Shrimp Stuffed Tomato (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
- 5 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 tomato
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- tabasco optional
- Place cooked shrimp in food processor. Pulse a few times to chop up shrimp.
- In small bowl, combine chopped shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, salt/pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 mins-1 hr.
- When ready to serve, cut off top of tomato. Scoop out inside of tomato.
- Chop & combine inside of tomato with shrimp mix (you may discard seeds if you like).
- Fill tomato with shrimp mix.
- Top with a couple dashes of tabasco (optional) and serve.