Shrimp Salsa (Phase 1)
Posted On July 19, 2013
- 15 oz cooked peeled shrimp, diced fine
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes, diced fine
- 6 tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced fine (more or less to taste - seed the jalapeno to make milder or leave seeds for a kick)
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 limes, juice of (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Combine diced onions, tomatoes, salt and lime juice in a large non-reactive bowl and let it sit about 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, taste for salt and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerate and let the flavors combine at least an hour before serving.
This is a fantastic salsa recipe and is lovely over a bed of lettuce for a nice summer meal.