Shrimp Salad (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
- 5 oz Fresh Shrimp
- Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated minced onion
- squeeze of lemon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- dash Stevia
- Saute herbs with water and lemon.
- Add the shrimp and cook. I try to have as much water in the pan to make a "juice" but not dilute the taste.
- Prepare greens. Place shrimp on salad WITHOUT the juice from the pan.
- Pour off juice and herbs into separate bowl and add about a tsp of dijon mustard-more or less to taste and a dash of stevia.
- Pour over shrimp and salad and EAT!