Shrimp Miso (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
approximately 226 calories per serving
- 5 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon low sodium/no msg soy sauce.
- 1/2 head small cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Slice onion into 4-5 slices.
- Add chicken broth to soup/stew pan.
- Add low sodium/no msg soy sauce in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil.
- Add onions to the pot, cover and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Add shredded or chopped cabbage to the pot, cover for additional five minutes.
- Season shrimp with Old Bay and add to the pot. Remove from heat as soon as the shrimp turn pink.
- Serve in a bowl.