Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
- •5 oz Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- •1-2 clove minced garlic
- • asparagus, allowed amount
- •1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- Add shrimp, garlic, and ginger into pre-heated pan.
- Stir fry for 3-5 mins (if needed, add small amount of water).
- While that cooks, snap ends off of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 2" pieces.
- Remove shrimp from pan and add asparagus. Drizzle with a bit of low sodium/no msg soy sauce..
- Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
- Re-add shrimp to pan and heat for 1 minute to heat through.