Seafood Stew (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
Approximately 170 calories per serving.
- •1/2 medium onion, chopped
- •4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- •1-2 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- •1 teaspoon lemon grass
- •1-2 teaspoon italian seasonings
- •1 can chicken broth
- • lemon juice, to taste
- •1-2 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- •1/4 cup low sodium/no MSG soy sauce
- • salt and pepper, to taste
- • water
- •5 ounces scallops
- •5 ounces precooked shrimp
- • spinach
- In a large skillet saute onion, garlic, ginger, lemon grass and italian seasonings.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, basil, no MSG soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add some water until the sauce is the strength you like.
- After the sauce has simmered to the desired flavor, add scallops and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Next add pre cooked shrimp and then fill up the pan to the top with spinach--as much as you can shove in.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Eat as a stew or pour over miracle noodles (Only use miracle noodles if you are in Phase 2).