Salsa Consuelo Lolita (Phase 1)
Posted On February 22, 2011
spicy pico de gallo type salsa-cantina style
- 4 larges tomatoes
- 1 large jalepeno
- Tb minced garlic
- 3 limes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 large white onion
- 1 cup cilantro tops/leaves
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of coarse black pepper
- large bowl
- cutting board
- sharp knife
- grinder if you have one--coffee bean type or food processor
- Cut the top off the large jalepeno and place in the food grinder until mushy (seeds, skin and all) dump in to large bowl.
- Dice by hand the tomatoes, then place in large bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons garlic add to large bowl.
- Dice the tomatoes and onions then place in large bowl.
- Squeeze the lime's juice in to the large bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled.
- Great as a side, salad topper or with fish or chicken!