Rosemary Chicken Breast (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
- 5 ounces Chicken breast Pounded flat
- Lemon juice 1/2 a lemon
- 1 breadstick , Melba or cracker portion
- dried or fresh rosemary
- Pound your chicken breast til it is very thin.
- Marinate in the lemon juice for a few minutes.
- Crush the breadstick, along with salt, pepper and rosemary(about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon)
- A mortar and pestel is good for crushing it all together til it is fine.
- Take the chicken and roll or pat it until coated on both sides.
- Cook for 2-3 mins on each side.