Quick Lemon Dijon Chicken (Phase 1)
Posted On March 30, 2012
Great served on a salad or with steamed vegetables Approximately 168 calories
- 5 ounces boneless/skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (double check for no added sugar in your Dijon mustard)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Creole-style seasoning to taste
- Splash of low sodium soy sauce (optional)
- Place chicken in a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in lime and lemon juices
- Stir in Dijon mustard, black pepper and creole-seasoning (and soy sauce if using)
- Cook, turning chicken occasionally until chicken is done.
- Pour chicken and sauce over a bed of lettuce or steamed vegetables