Pumpkin Pie Filling (Phase 2)
Posted On February 27, 2011
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 12 oz evap skim milk
- 3/4 c egg beaters or egg whites
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- In large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, evap milk, eggs, cinnamon, maple flavoring, ginger, nutmeg, Stevia and salt
- mix well.
- Pour into phase 2 approved pie crust
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees F; continue baking 30 minutes.
- Optional - Top with whipped cream
- Store covered in refrigerator.