Plateaus And The Liquid Amino Diet
Almost every person that cycles through The Liquid Amino Diet will experience a plateau at one point or another. Women seem to see weight loss in a stair-step like fashion. It comes off for a period of time then evens out for a while. The plateau can last from a couple days to a week. The key is to stay compliant to the diet, even if the scale is not moving. Many people during this time may not see weight loss but they continue to lose inches, keep an eye out for that. It’s important to remember that it’s not the day by day weight loss, but what happens from start to finish that counts!
A couple things to watch for:
- Be sure that you are only eating foods on the approved food list.
- Make sure that you’re eating enough food and not neglecting proteins or veggies. Do not skimp on your calories. It will definitely slow your progress!
- Be sure to drink at least 64 oz of water each day, preferable 1/2 your body weight in ounces. (If I weigh 180 lbs I should try and drink 90 ounces per day). Also, water with lemon helps with weight loss.
- If you continue to plateau for 3 days with no cheating then try a Very Low Calorie Day.
- Lastly, It’s important to remember the closer you get to your “Ideal Body Weight” the slower the weight comes off.
Follow the protocol and the pounds will continue to come off!
To YOUR Health,
Dr. Humble Finsand