Pizza- Cauliflower Crust (Phase 2)
Posted On February 15, 2011
10 Inch Pizza using cauliflower and cheese
- •1 cup cooked cauliflower
- •1/2 cup mozerella cheese
- •1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- •1 egg
- Mix all the ingredients together above.
- Save 1/4 cup of cheese for your pizza toppings.
- Mash your cauliflower. I find that if the cauliflower is a little hard, the crust isn't mushy.
- Spread on pan (thin) it should be the size of a 10 inch pizza
- Bake on 450 12 minutes,
- Then pull out and load with vegetables, tomato, green pepper, onion and top with ther remainder of the cheese. I also add garlic salt to taste.