No Toritilla enchilada (Phase 2)
Posted On February 20, 2011
- •1 portion Lean Ground Beef How many portions you want determines how much to use.
- •1 portion Grated cheese
- •1 Leaf Cabbage
- •5 per portion Olives - sliced
- •2 cups Tomato sauce
- •1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- •1/2 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- •to taste Salsa
- •to Taste Sour Cream
- Brown the ground beef
- slice up olives then mix in the beef
- grate the cheese and add to the beef mixture
- pull off cabbage leaves and microwave for about 2 min with a 1/2 cup of water (put the cup of water in the microwave that way the cabbage gets a bit soft)
- mix the mexican seasoning and ground cumin into the tomato sauce and heat on low til warm
- pour half the sauce into a baking pan.
- Take a cabbage leaf and put one portion of beef mixture into the middle and then roll the cabbage leaf up and place in the sauce in the pan. Keep doing that until the beef mixture is gone.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce over the cabbage rolls in the pan. cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 min.
- Remove and serve with salsa and sour cream.