Mock Mashed Potatoes (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
- •300 grams Cauliflower Can substitue simply egg whites for 2 egg whites Calories would be 35 cal instead of 30 for egg whites.
- •1/8 cup Onion
- •4 cloves Roasted Garlic
- •1/4 cup Simply Egg Whites
- Steam cauliflower till soft.
- Fry onion and cook till onion is carmalizing.
- Blend onion with hand blender or puree.
- Add roasted garlic. Add egg whites and blend.
- Add Cauliflower a little at a time and blend or puree keeping some chunky till all cauliflower is added.
- Put all ingredients into oven safe baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
- Broil on Low for 10 minutes till nice golden brown on top. Enjoy.