Mock Apple Pie (Phase 1)
Posted On February 27, 2011
- 1 package of miracle noodles rinsed in hot water
- 2 Celestrial Seasons Apple cinnamon tea bags
- 1 tart apple peeled, seeded & shredded or chopped into tiny pieces.
- 2 cups water
- stevia to taste
- 1/4 tsp Guar Gum to thicken
- 2 tablespoons of oil free panko crumbs (optional)
- Boil everything expect thickener for 5 minutes.
- then remove tea bags.
- reduce until most water is gone then reduce heat,
- add thickening powder and stir until thick and bubbly (it should be the consistancy of apple pie filling)
- pour into a pie pan or baking dish.
- IF desired, sprinkle top with 2 TBSP of oil free panko crumbs and more cinnamon
- brown under the broiler for a few minutes.