Minted Lemon and Orange Ice Pops (Phase 1)
Posted On August 08, 2014
- 6 tablespoons stevia
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup coarsley chopped fresh mint
- Combine 6 tablespoons stevia and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook 30 seconds, stirring until stevia dissolves.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in lemon juice, orange juice, and chopped mint.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Poor into popsicle molds and freeze 2 hours or until completely frozen.