Mexican Tomato Chicken Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
Approximately 250 calories per serving.
- 1 can Mexican style tomatoes (blended)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can chicken or beef broth
- 1 can green chilies
- 14 ounces ground chicken breast (cooked)
- 4 ounces diced onion
- 4 ounces diced celery
- cilantro (chopped to taste)
- 1 jalapeno or serano chili without seeds
- cumin (to taste)
- chili powder (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Add all ingredients and let simmer until veggies are tender.