Mexican Meatball Soup (Phase 1)
Posted On February 20, 2011
Approximately 240 calories per serving using 3.5 ounces of beef.
- •4 meatballs
- •2 cups beef or chicken broth
- •100 grams bok choy, cabbage or onion
- • fresh chopped cilantro
- • dash oregano
- • dash basil
- • dash pepper
- In saucepan, bring broth to boil.
- Feel free to add any seasonings you like to taste.
- Add cooked meatballs and bok choy/cabbage/onion.
- Cover & simmer 20-30 minutes or until vegetable reaches desired tenderness.
- Top with fresh chopped cilantro.