Mexican Chicken Salsa (Phase 1)
Posted On February 22, 2011
Add Salsa to bbq chicken breast broken up over spinach and melba toast. Great Chicken Salad.
- 3 mediums Ripe Tomatos Chopped
- 1/2 medium Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 medium Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Fresh crushed garlic
- Mix well all ingredients in a serving dish, or salsera.
- Add a little bit of water if needed.
- Salt to taste.
- You can, of course, make your salsa as hot as you want, by adjusting the amount of hot sauce you use.