Meatloaf (Phase 1)
Posted On February 17, 0201
Approximately 226 calories per serving using 3.5 ounces of beef.
- • ground steak (allowed serving)
- •1/2 teaspoon water or bbq sauce
- •1 grissini (ground into powder)
- •2-3 cloves minced garlic
- •1/2 teaspoon dehydrated minced onion
- •1/2 teaspoon spicy mustard
- •1/4 teaspoon allspice
- •1/8 teaspoon sage
- •1 dash salt and pepper
- • any additional seasonings you like
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients and form into a small meatloaf.
- Place in glass dish, cover, and bake 25-30 mins.
- Uncover dish, add bbq sauce or homemade sugar free ketchup to top, and bake 5-10 additional mins.
- Serve immediately with a bit more of bbq sauce or homemade sugar free ketchup for dipping.