Lemon Ginger Chicken Stir Fry (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
Around 253 calories
- chicken breast (allowed amount)
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- Dash Sea Salt
- Dash Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon
- Cut chicken into thin strips and place in a small bowl.
- Add chopped garlic, grated ginger, sea salt and pepper to the chicken and squeeze the juice of half a lemon over all and mix well.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes or so.
- Slice the onion and peppers into thin strips.
- Once the chicken has done marinating, heat a non stick pan over medium high heat (I also used just one squirt of Pam)and add chicken.
- Stir fry until almost cooked.
- Add vegetables and continue to stir fry until desired degree of doneness.