Ketchup – Amino Style (Phase 1)
Posted On February 22, 2011
This is really good with your bunless hamburger and an onion (sliced twice with an apple slicer, wrapped in foil, and BBQ'd until tender crisp)!!!
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) plain tomato puree or 2 3/4 cups home canned tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat in the microwave or stovetop just until hot (so the flavors can mingle).
- Let cool.