Honey Baked Apples (Phase 2)
Posted On October 03, 2014
- 6 green apples
- 1/12 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons stevia
- 3/4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Core the apples, and remove the peel from the top third of each one.
- Place apples in a baking dish.
- Fill the core holes with as many cranberries as you can fit.
- Meanwhile, stir together the water, stevia and honey in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally to dissolve the honey and stevia if necessary. Once it comes to a boil, pour the mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 1 hour, basting with the juices every 15 to 20 minutes.