Guacamole (Phase 1)
Posted On June 29, 2012
Around 225 calories per serving.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ garlic clove crushed
- ¼ tomato finely chopped
- Onion chopped to taste
- Dash of ground cumin
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce (to taste, more if you want it spicier)
- Seed and peel avocado
- Using a fork coarsely mash avocado with lemon juice and garlic
- Stir in remaining ingredients to blend.
- Enjoy ½ for 1 healthy fat serving.
- Refrigerate remaining in an air tight container, enjoy the rest within a few days before guacamole goes brown.