Grilled Lime and Chili Chicken Breast (Phase 1)
Posted On March 29, 2013
Serves: 2 Calories: approx 146 Per Serving
- • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets or halves.
- • Juice of 2 limes.
- • 1 T chili powder.
- • 1 T cumin.
- • 1 t celery seed.
- • ½ t garlic salt.
- • ½ t paprika.
- • Pinch of black pepper, or to taste.
- ) Rinse chicken breasts and trim off any fat.
- ) Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag with lime juice, close and shake to coat.
- ) Allow chicken breasts to marinade several hours to overnight.
- ) Mix dry seasonings in a bowl.
- ) Sprinkle or coat chicken breasts with seasoning until you reach your desired level of spice.
- ) Grill chicken breasts until done.
Make sure spices follow guidelines.