Grilled Chicken Skewers (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
210 calories per serving
- 5 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- dash garlic powder
- dash onion powder
- dash chili powder
- dash pepper
- dash salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot water
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- They should end up about 1? wide and 1/2? thick.
- Thread onto two skewers.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the garlic, chili powder, onion, pepper, and salt.
- Mix 1/2 t. curry powder with 1/2 t. hot water to make a paste.
- Spread onto the chicken, rubbing in the dry spices.
- Grill for about 2 min. per side.
- Don’t overcook or it will be dry (you could also broil these in the oven, flipping them once).
- You can also add some vegetables on the skewers.