Grilled Asparagus (P1 & Diabetes)
Posted On May 03, 2013
Calories: Approx. 138 per serving
- • 1C asparagus, rinsed and trimmed
- • 2T olive oil.
- • 1 clove garlic, minced.
- • Salt and pepper to taste.
- • Lemon juice (optional)
- ) Prepare asparagus by rinsing and trimming off tough, woody ends, leaving 1-2 inches from the bottom of the tip.
- ) Place asparagus in a bowl and coat olive oil and garlic.
- ) Grill on hot grill for 5-10 minutes or until your desired crispness. Asparagus should look nicely charred.
- ) Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.