Greek Garden Frittata (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- •1 whole egg
- •2 egg whites
- •1/2 teaspoon Greek Seasoning
- •1/2 cup fresh spinach
- •5 plum tomatoes sliced in half
- •1 small onion sliced
- • 1/2 large green pepper Or 1 cup of your favoruite veggies cut up and steamed before adding to eggs.
- Take one egg yolk and add seasoning to it and mix in a msall bowl.
- Then take 3 egg white in another larger bowl and with an electric mixer , mix until kinda airy and bubbly .
- Add egg yolk to egg whites and gently mix.
- Then add veggies to eggs. Pour into small cake pan.
- I used a 6 inch. If you have something a bit smaller use than. It will be thicker if you do.
- If you don't want to bake it you can scramble it or cook it in a non stick omlet pan too.
- I would cover it if you are going to try and make it like an omlet. The moisture will help it not stick. :) It is done whern it is golden brown or not running inside. Whichever you prefer. You can also cover it in the oven if you like then it will just cook and not get the golden brown. :)