Getting Prepared for LAD
If you’ve ever been on a diet you may know the overwhelming feeling of not knowing where to start. We all know the easy way out when we get this feeling, than we gear towards eating what’s in the refrigerator, or driving somewhere to pick up food. At Liquid Amino Diet we want to help you avoid being overwhelmed and teach you how to prepare for success on the weight loss program.
There are a few steps that we recommend you take to avoid frustration in your first few days of dieting. And keep in mind that if you find yourself struggling you can always give us a call at 800-980-7208. Our Health Coaches would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.
Some preparation tips to follow are:
- Read the guide book. This will explain everything you need to know about the diet, and what to expect. Knowledge truly is power when it comes to this program. Don’t hesitate to utilize the health coaches or the Amino Diet Facebook community.
- Review the approved foods list in your book. Then review it again. For best results on the program, you will want to choose foods from these pages.
- Check out all the Amino Diet Recipes available to you. These can be great to help you keep from getting bored on the program. Then review some of the sample menus we have for the diet. During the first week, while you adjust to the program, you could try copying those. Doing this will help you get comfortable with the structure of the program.
- Write down a grocery list of the foods you’d like to do for the first week of the diet, and the amount of each food you will need.
- Shop the perimeter of the grocery store. That is where the fresh whole foods will be. Avoid going down those middle isles as much as possible.
Now that you have successfully been through the grocery store you can start to prepare some meals for the week. If you have a hectic schedule (as many of us do) this will make things a lot easier. You can even cook meals ahead of time and decide what you’re going to have on certain days. Keep your meals in the refrigerator and if needed heat those up as you go throughout the day.
We want to make this diet user friendly. It’s important to feel confident, prepared, and as if your daily life never changed; except for eating clean healthy foods and losing the weight you wanted. Try these tips out and see if they work for you. Here at Liquid Amino Diet we want you to strive for your best, and feel confident.
Click here to learn more about the Amino Diet or give our Health Coaches a call at 800-980-7208. To get started click below!