Garlic Shrimp with Lemon (Phase 1)
Posted On February 16, 2011
- 5 oz Fresh Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons broth
- 1/2 grissini, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine broth, garlic, grissini and parsley.
- Lay shrimp down on a baking dish. Top with grissini mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove and squeeze lemon juice over shrimp before serving.