Garlic Lime Chicken (Phase 1)
Posted On February 15, 2011
Around 168 calories per serving
- 1/2 (125ml) cup lime juice
- 1/4 (50ml) cup cider vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves ,minced
- 2 (25ml) tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 tsp (10ml)dried oregano
- 1 (15ml) tablespoon dried coriander or power
- 2 (10ml) teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon no salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 chicken breasts
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine all the ingredients and add the chicken.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Discard marinade.
- In skillet, brown chicken on both sides.
- Transfer to 15in x 10in.(39cm x 25.5cm x 2.5cm) baking pan.
- Bake uncovered, at 375 F (190c)30-35 minutes or until cooked or a meat therometer reads 170 F (77C)and juices run clear.
- Can put it on the BBQ which I did just use foil.
- Serves 8 But I freeze some uncooked for another day.